Although I do enjoy a great gaming chair, I also like to find something that is worth the money. I definitely don’t want to spend more money than necessary on a chair. After all, I simply want something that is easy to use without being uncomfortable. Fortunately, I have found a few options to see when looking for the best gaming chair under 200. These are options that can make a difference when you’re looking for a chair that is easy to enjoy and have fun with without having to spend far too much on it.
Table Of Contents
Best Gaming Chair Under 200 Reviews
Merax Stylish Devil’s Eye Series High-Back Chair
- The black and white design of the chair features a mix of polyurethane leather and mesh materials. These allow air to move well enough so the body won’t feel hot while sitting for a while.
- The tilt tension control feature allows me to control how well this moves back and forth. I can adjust the setting so it can recline nearly all the way back or I can create a limit so it doesn’t rock much while I am in an intense gaming session.
- The armrests are made with thicker padding materials than what you’d find in many other chairs.
- The metal base collects shocks and keeps me from feeling uncomfortable or rough as I am using the chair.
- The wheels on the bottom are strong enough to handle most movements. They roll around the floor with ease and won’t get caught easily when moving from a hard to soft surface.
The back support of this PC gaming chair is a huge plus for me. It keeps my back from feeling fatigued or stiff as I am playing. This is especially a great choice for the best gaming chair under $200 for how the fabric is flexible. It offers a comfortable design that won’t wear out quickly.
It took a bit of time for me to actually get this chair assembled properly. This is in spite of how Merax claims that the product is actually supposed to be easy to set up. Also, it can be easy for this chair to develop stains if it is not taken care of properly. This is frustrating in that the black and white colors don’t do well with hiding debris or stains.
Merax Gaming Chair High Back Computer Chair
- A 360-degree swivel feature allows me to adjust how easy it is for me to sit on the chair. I can move it in a variety of angles.
- The tilt function allows me to adjust how far back the chair can tilt. It is very easy to set up.
- An upright lock feature allows me to lock the chair in place so it will not have to move around too much. This is useful for cases where sudden movements might be a problem.
- The padded seat is made with a polyurethane leather material that is properly cushioned. I like that the cushion retains its shape after bearing with lots of pressure from sitting.
- The gas lift and castors can handle up to 250 pounds of weight. The lift uses a simple level on the bottom part of the seat.
The pillow headrest is my favorite part of this chair. In my opinion, TheMerax Gaming Chair is one of the best gaming chair under 200 on the market today. It is soft and flexible and offers enough head support. The lumbar support also gives me enough comfort without feeling too rigid or soft. The lower back support pillow surface especially adds a good feeling that makes it easier for me to enjoy playing games on this.
At about 55 pounds in weight, it is tough to carry around and move at times. It is not very easy to set up and install either. There isn’t much leeway for the seat adjustment as it only goes from 17.7 to 20.9 inches in height. It is easy to adjust that height though.
BestOffice New High Back Racing Car Style Gaming Chair
- Built with a black and blue body, this comes with a bucket seat design. It offers a contoured body that isn’t too deep.
- The height adjustment features let me move the chair from 18.11 to 21.25 inches in height.
- The chair can handle up to 250 pounds of weight at a time. The metal base and the strong castors will not wear out from all that weight that gets placed on it.
- The soft fabric on the body will revert to its original position after you sit on it. It will not develop lots of fatigue after a while.
My favorite part of this racing style gaming chair is that the bucket seat offers a comfortable body that is not too deep or otherwise hard to sit in. It is a relaxed option that is easy to sit on and gives me enough lumbar support every time. The back part is strong and yet flexible enough to keep me from having pains from being right on a rigid surface.
When compared with other chairs, this one doesn’t go as high up as others do. It can only go up to 21.25 inches up in terms of how I can adjust it, thus making this tough for use on some desks or media setups. Also, this tilts back rather quickly and can be tough to sit down on when that is considered.
My final analysis has determined that the best gaming chair under 200 to look at is the Merax Stylish Devil’s Eye chair. The black and white design is stunning and yet the comfort is not compromised. The controls on this are easy to handle while the support for my body is even and comfortable. It gives me a great seat and offers enough back support to keep it carefully designed. The combination of leather and mesh especially gives me a great surface to sit on without it being too rough or otherwise hard to sit down on. This is a perfect option to have when looking for something nice to be on without blowing your budget in the process.