Bloodthirsty bandits. Vicious monsters. Tons of loot. Lock, load and face the madness. Borderlands is a unique hybrid of first person shooter and role-playing game with a super sharp visual style and a compelling four player co-op mode.
Planet Pandora is a sparsely populated wasteland where the rule of law gets rewritten daily in the smoke of the last gun battle. Civilization consists of small outposts on the fringe of human influence, in an area called the Borderlands. Pandora's one claim to fame is a mythical Vault supposedly packed with fantastic riches.
Fortune hunters, corrupt corporate mercenaries and lowlife hoodlums roam the landscape, searching under every grain of sand for the treasure. Since most intelligent life on Pandora has the occupation of Vault Hunter, society has gone to hell – making the outposts and outback areas more than just a little dangerous.
- Unique hybrid role playing shooter that combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression.
- Super sharp graphics style gives Borderlands a unique comic book come-to-life look.
- Co-op Frenzy – drop in and out with up to 4 player co-operative for a maniacal multiplayer experience.
- Millions of randomly generated guns! Choose your weapon from rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, and tons more.
- Huge single-player game with four playable characters and serious replayability.
- Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.