Lilli, a young girl at a convent school, is the main character of Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes. Seemingly the best-behaved little girl in the world, she executes all her chores in a diligent manner, no matter how unfair they may be. Her innocent, imperturbable way of carrying out the orders of others has something both tragic and eerie about it. Any angry thoughts, any childlike disobedience is buried deep beneath a seemingly impenetrable surface of sweetness. But how long will these feelings stay hidden? And where do the friendly little gnomes come from that paint over everything unpleasant in Lilli's vicinity with a pleasant pink color? Are they real or just a product of her subconscious?
- Unique cartoon graphics, completely drawn by hand in 2D and implemented in Full-HD
- Classic point-and-click adventure gameplay like in the good old days
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor - a fun gaming experience
- Extraordinary game with challenging puzzles, hours of dialogue and 53 locations
- Nominated for "Game of the Year" at German Computer Games Awards 2012 and winner of "Youth Game of the Year" at German Computer Games Awards 2012 as well as winner of "Best Youth Game", "Best Art Design" and "Best Story" at German Game Developer Awards 2011
- From the creators of the award winning game "The Whispered World"