Oil Rush is a real-time naval strategy game that combines the strategic challenge of a classic RTS with the sheer fun of Tower Defence, while featuring state-of-the-art visuals.
The game is based on group control: the player doesn't have to micro-manage every unit but has control over all important aspects of tactics, strategy and economy. Capture, upgrade and defend floating production platforms and oil rigs. Discover new technologies and send groups of naval and air units into battle to capture enemy platforms and oil rigs.
Earth, post-nuclear war. Melted ice caps have raised the sea level dramatically, changing the face of the planet forever. The last survivors live on the remaining spots of dry land and floating sea platforms. Remnant armies have evolved into rival factions still fighting for power, turning the planet into a massive battlefield, the key to which is oil.
- State-of-the-art visuals powered by the UNIGINE engine Dynamic and fun gameplay - furious enemies, massive battles, rampant attacks!
- 15 maps for multiplayer battles, each with multiple winning strategies
- 16 missions of single-player campaign offering variety of tactics and environments, from the half-flooded jungles to icebergs, slowly melting as they float in the cold northern seas.
- Multi-player over LAN and Internet
- Multi-platform - Windows/Mac OS X/ Linux (buy once, play everywhere) Mod SDK (available as download)