RAGE: Campaign Edition features the full, unaltered RAGE single-player campaign, bonus equipment formerly exclusive to the Anarchy Edition, including Double Barrel Shotgun, Rat Rod Buggy, Fists of RAGE, and Crimson Elite Armor. Access the bonus Wasteland Sewers Missions which feature additional mutant blasting gameplay and looting opportunities.
Developed by id Software, the creators of DOOM and QUAKE, RAGE is a groundbreaking first-person shooter set in the not-too-distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind. You emerge into this vast wasteland to discover humanity working to rebuild itself against such forces as bandit gangs, mutants, and the Authority - an oppressive government regime that has a special interest in you in particular. Featuring intense first-person shooter action, breakneck vehicle combat, an expansive world to explore and jaw-dropping graphics powered by id's revolutionary id Tech 5 technology, RAGE promises an experience like no other.
- Visceral 1st-person gunplay and exploration - Take on bandit gangs and hordes of mutants using an arsenal of exotic weapons and special items, such as Wingsticks, personal turrets, sentry bots, and remote-controlled bomb cars.
- Frenetic 3rd-person vehicular mayhem - Burn rubber across the wasteland in your very own super buggy! Upgrade and customize your car with special parts, paint jobs and weapons, then test your skills as you battle four-wheeling bandit clans and participate in deadly races.
- An expansive experience - Beyond the first-person action and vehicle combat, RAGE offers a vast wasteland to explore, with unique characters, side quests, and a compelling storyline.
- Graphics that have to be seen to be believed - Powered by id's cutting-edge new id Tech 5 engine, new Megatexture technology brings the vast wasteland to life in never-before-possible detail.
- Bonus Content - The Wasteland Sewer Missions and Anarchy Edition content (Double Barrel Shotgun, Rat Rod Buggy, Fist of RAGE and Crimson Elite Armor) are included in the Mac release!