The sequel to Rebellion's highly-acclaimed 2005 game Sniper Elite, Sniper Elite V2 continues to offer gamers the most authentic World War II sniping experience by putting them in the middle of war-torn Berlin amidst the frenzied final battle between German and Russian forces.
With an emphasis on learning to handle the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, players are forced to use skill, patience and cunning to achieve their missions as they find themselves facing life-altering
The celebrated "bullet cam" from Sniper Elite makes its return and will be more gratifying than ever.
Skillful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion sequence of the bullet running its full trajectory from barrel to target as well as featuring graphic detail of the effects of the bullet entering and destroying a target.
HIGH COMMAND EDITION
High Command Content
- Fully loaded with new content including the acclaimed 'Kill Hitler' DLC mission, extra weapons, new multiplayer maps, new multiplayer and co-op modes and all-new single player mission.
- SNIPING SIMULATION - Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-RAY KILL CAM - Amazing 'kill cam' technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy's body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter, and entrails fall out.
- AUTHENTICITY - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations and vehicles; weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modelled on the original versions.
- SNIPERS CHOICE - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- Kill Hitler DLC mission with 2 extra weapons
- 7 new multiplayer maps
- 5 new multiplayer modes
- 4 new co-op modes
- New single player mission
- 3 new weapons