The world Antaloor changed when Aziraal, the god of war, was slain in the battle of all battles long ago. The hordes of Orcs lost their divine leader and were forced to withdraw to the southern wastelands. Now, thousands of years later, the location of Aziraal's tomb is still unknown, well hidden by other gods who did not dare to entrust the secret to mere mortals. A silent war has now begun and it will soon ignite the fires that will lead to the holy crusade of the Orcs. However, the real danger lies elsewhere - a powerful force is moving silently - weaving a secret plot of fear and destruction. Its ultimate goal is that only one of the Two Worlds shall remain.
TWO WORLDS combines the extremely dynamic and sophisticated combat system (best known from "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic") with the game ideas and freedom of the acclaimed "Fallout""-series. A top quality Role Playing experience - the ultimate goal of the Two Worlds project is to deliver a superior Role Playing Game to the PC market where players have a real chance to shape the game world with their actions - and shape it to an extent that has yet to seen in other productions. This principle will be supported by a strong, non-linear storyline, mind-blowing graphics and stunning combat sequences. To attract the playing masses, the complexity of the game will be achieved mainly through a variety of meaningful choices - and the User Interface will be simplified.
- The stupendous landscapes of Antaloor: in a transparent fantasy world where every inhabitant leads a separate dynamic life, your deeds will determine the fate of the strife-torn land of Antaloor.
- Playing freedom: Two Worlds is not for those who don't like making decisions! An intelligent, networked reputation system for guilds and secret societies makes sure of that.
- Knight, Thief, Mage or Alchemist: spectacular, dynamically-choreographed fights on foot or at full gallop. An absorbing alchemy system and break-ins in Sneak mode will have your nerves jangling!
- Intuitive interface and individual development of attributes: you can experiment with all the character attributes and develop your skills as and when you like.
- Massive Multiplayer included: Self-created characters fight gripping PvsP duels in Arena mode - or solve a series of exciting quests as allies.