I have taken a look at a few different gaming chairs that can be used while playing on the Sony PlayStation 4 console. These Playstation 4 gaming chairs are designed with a variety of quality features to help you hook up a chair to a console and to get the most out of your gaming experience. The features on these are varied in terms of comfort, technical features and how easy it is to adjust them. You should certainly look carefully when figuring out what might be ideal for your use.
Best Gaming Chairs For PS4 Overview
|X Rocker 51396 Pro Series||Pedestal||Vinyl||250 Pounds|
|X Rocker 51259 Pro||Normal||Vinyl||250 Pounds|
|X Rocker 5143601 II||Normal||Foam||250 Pounds|
|AKRACING AK-7018||Racing||PU Leather||390 Pounds|
|Proxelle Video Game Chair||Normal||Artificial Leather||200 Pounds|
Table Of Contents
Best Gaming Chair For PS4 2017
X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Pedestal 2.1 Video Gaming Chair
- This chair uses a 2.1 AFM system for playing back sound. It has two speakers and a subwoofer to create a sound that surrounds the player.
- The control panel has separate volume and bass controls. It also has input and output jacks to help you get the chair connected to an audio source. It can even link up to other X Rocker chairs.
- The base comes with tilt and swivel features. This helps you to move around quite well without having to lift the chair up in order to get a clear view of the television screen.
- A radio wireless receiver is included on the inside. This works with a separate transmitter built-in to link RCA stereo outputs. RCA cables are not required although X Rocker has included them in the package for this chair.
My favorite part of the X Rocker 51396 Pro Series is that it does so well with getting sounds played back quite well. I love that the sounds are immersive and work with speakers that are carefully positioned all around the chair. This also uses a great solid base on the bottom that keeps the chair steady and in one place while I am playing. This is a convenient feature that makes it easier for me to enjoy using the chair.
The chair is relatively small in size so there isn’t much room for me to adjust my body around in. Also, while the fabric is rather comfortable and keeps me from being overly hot, it can tear apart if you aren’t careful with it. the lack of wheels on the bottom makes this tough to move.
X Rocker 51259 Pro H3 4.1 Audio Gaming Chair
- Four speakers are used on this ideal option. It uses the Ace Bayou AFM technology system to create great surround sound while a separate subwoofer in the chair improves upon how well sounds are projected.
- Vibration motors will sync up with the bass tones. This creates a more immersive experience when playing games or watching anything.
- The gun stock arms and head rest are designed with padded materials. These match up with much of the soft fabric all around the chair to create a better feel while sitting down.
- This best gaming chair for PS4 use is Bluetooth enabled. It can link to many Bluetooth-powered devices and has a careful control system to get Bluetooth signals through.
I was especially happy with how the X Rocker 51259 Pro H3 offers a comfortable texture and makes it easy for me to enjoy playing games. I loved how the chair also has a flexible body. I can even fold it down when I am not using it so I can store it elsewhere. The audio speakers emit clear sounds that go around quite well so I can enjoy playing without any obstructions in how it works.
This is not all that easy to move around. In addition to being rather small in size, its wheels aren’t as responsive as I would have hoped they could be. Also, this works better for those who are of an average height as those who are tall or short aren’t necessarily capable of enjoying this as well.
AKRACING AK-7018 Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- The metal frame on this racing style chair is very strong and will not wear out easily. It even uses a metal base featuring a class 4 gas lift support system that can handle up to 396 pounds of weight.
- The 180-degree backrest adjustment makes it easier for me to adjust this part. It gives me a good fit every time.
- The tilt and height on this chair can be quickly adjusted with simple levers on the bottom of the chair. I can even adjust how the back is organized and how stiff or light it might be.
- The smooth armrests on this are comfortable and easy to place my arms on. They especially keep me from overheating.
The versatility of this chair is something that I really like. I can use this as an office chair to go along with being used for gaming purposes. The fabric and cushioned spots on this are very flexible so I am ensured a good fit and comfortable seat every time. The wheels and casters on the bottom are especially useful as I can quickly move it from one part of a room to the next. This may be the top PlayStation 4 gaming chairs for those who are looking for something that isn’t overly complicated or otherwise hard to play along with.
Unlike the other chairs I talked about, this one does not offer any speakers or other technical features. Also, while the armrests are easy to use, they could have used some cushions to make them even better. This is also a heavy chair that can be tough to move around at times and might have to be lifted when going from a flat surface to a carpeted one.
I am choosing the X Rocker 51396 Pedestal 2.1 chair as the best PlayStation 4 gaming chair. I consider this to be a better option for how it is easy to sit in and is sturdy while still being comfortable. The great speakers on this are simple and easy to configure. The separate volume and bass controls especially give me more power over my gaming experience. It’s also easy for me to get this chair linked up to other media outlets, specifically my PlayStation 4 console. I recommend this chair to anyone looking to get the most out of playing on the PS4.