As much as I love to have a good gaming chair on hand, I certainly don’t want to spend more than necessary on it. Fortunately, many companies have made a variety of attractive gaming chairs that won’t break the bank.
This look at a few options for the best gaming chair under $100 includes several that are easy to enjoy and aren’t too hard to handle. I feel that all three of these options are great to sit on while playing games but only one of these can be deemed the best possible option.
Overview of The Best Gaming Chair Under $100
|Image||Name||Type||Material||Maximum Weight||Overall Satisfaction|
|Homall Office Chair Executive Swivel Leather Desk Chair||Racing||PU Leather||280 Pounds||4.3/5|
|Merax Executive Home Office Chair Racing Chair||Racing||PU Leather||250 Pounds||4.6/5|
|New High Back Race Car Style Chair||Racing||PU Leather||250 Pounds||4.3/5|
Table Of Contents
Best Gaming Chair Under $100
Homall Office Chair Executive Swivel Leather Desk Chair
- The PU leather on this chair goes all around the back and the armrests. The fabric is soft and easy on the skin. It especially creates a lighter feel that isn’t abrasive and yet allows air to move around. I don’t have to worry about feeling far too hot when using this chair.
- The 360-degree swivel feature gives me more control over how I can position the chair while playing. The wheels on the bottom also move in a 360-degree pattern to give me more control over how I use the chair.
- This can handle up to 280 pounds. It also adjusts from 18.1 to 21.2 inches in height. This makes it easier for anyone to enjoy sitting on the chair.
- The seat cushion is larger than what is available on many other models. It creates a better base for sitting.
- The chair can rock back and forth in a comfortable manner. It is easy to adjust and relax on as it can even move all the way back if needed.
I like how the chair offers plenty of support for my body. This best gaming chair under $100 lets me keep from having to move my body around a lot during a lengthy gaming session. It is also very flexible in terms of how well it can move back and forth. This keeps me focused when playing a game without feeling uncomfortable or rough.
The chair could use a bit of extra support in terms of how I can adjust its features. The knob works well but it is in a tight spot that is often tough to reach. At a little more than thirty pounds in weight, it is also rather heavy. The wheels do at least move around well and won’t lock up when I am trying to move it.
Merax Executive Home Office Chair Racing Style Gaming Chair
- A mix of soft red mesh and relaxed black polyurethane leather keeps this chair comfortable. I love how the fabric is consistent around all parts of the chair including on the armrests.
- The height range for the chair is flexible. I can use the lever at the bottom to move the chair from 17.6 to 21.6 inches in height.
- I can lock the tilting feature on the chair so it can only tilt back by a certain amount. The tilting itself is flexible to where I can move it all the way back and flat before locking the tilt function.
- The tension control feature helps to control how soft or rigid the chair might be. This improves upon how the chair offers enough support for the entire body.
- Merax is a well-known gaming chair brand.
The casters and wheels are very durable. I like how they can move around on a surface without creating any snags. They can also handle enough pressure and small movements while playing without roughing up my floor or wearing out after a while. The air around the chair also moves well so I don’t have to feel too hot or uncomfortable while using this.
This chair can only handle 200 pounds of weight at a time. I have to keep the cat from jumping on me while I am playing to ensure that the chair doesn’t break apart while using it. Also, the armrests are relatively slim in size and could stand to be a little larger.
BestOffice High Back Race Car Style Bucket Seat Office Desk Chair Gaming Chair
- A bucket seat is used to create a more ergonomic surface to play games on. I like that it is not too deep.
- The back of the chair has a curved design that features a deep space for lumbar support. Meanwhile, the openings around the top part and the curves on the sides provide me with enough space to relax on.
- This chair can handle up to 250 pounds of weight at a time. The wheels and castors on the bottom will not develop fatigue due to the weight added onto it.
- A metal base is used to support enough weight and to keep the chair from buckling. This also improves upon how well it can handle pressures that come about from all the movements felt while playing on it.
My favorite part of this chair comes from the soft mix of leather and mesh on this model. This makes an argument to be one of top of its category for how it offers a great fit while remaining stable. It handles pressure very well and doesn’t create lots of shocks as I am sitting on it. I especially like how the gas spring keeps the chair up in the right position without risking it falling apart or wearing out over time. Overall, I think it’s a great computer chair.
I think the armrests could have been flat instead of curved as it would have offered a better surface. Also, the knob for adjusting the chair is tough to reach and can be rather hard to manage at times.
My overall review for the top gaming chair under $100 has found that the is the best option to get. This affordable chair uses a great mix of polyurethane leather and mesh materials to create a great black and red build that is also comfortable. It offers a brilliant surface for sitting with a good cushioned body. The controls on this chair are also easy to work with. It gives me more control over how well I can get the chair to work.